Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that all the background functionality of this app will become out of service during the hibernation except when you are using this app:
* Persistent background services
* Broadcast receivers, which respond to global device events, such as network state change, SMS reception.
* Alarms, which activate background task at specific time or interval.
* Widget update. Widget should display but may or may not update because periodic update sometimes involves background task.
* Push message. Push is also disabled since it would activate background task on Android, unlike iOS which just shows up messages to user.
Whats App Plus:
Thanks to WhatsApp PLUS, users can select from loads of different color palettes and backgrounds to decorate their WhatsApp conversations.
To access all this new content you just have to open your options in WhatsApp and select ‘PLUS’. Once inside this improved version, you’ll be able to change your settings as desired and even customize conversations with each of your contacts.
WhatsApp PLUS is a very interesting alternative to the traditional WhatsApp, and lets you give a personal and unique touch to your conversations.
DSLR Camera Pro is a professional camera app designed to mimic a DSLR as good as possible. It’s ergonomic, powerfull & easy to use – most settings can be reached in just one tap. No fancy filters, photo frames etc. Just pure photography – that’s our motto.
Here are the major features that you get:
• two-state shutter button – press to focus, release to take a shot
• moveable viewfinder – to set focus-area anywhere you want
• live histogram
• exposure compensation
• flash mode – auto, on, off, torch
• light metering mode – matrix, center-weighted, spot
• autofocus mode – single, continuous, face-detection etc.
• white balance
• drive mode: single, burst, timer etc.
• scenes – portrait, landscape etc.
• color effects
• grids: rule of thirds, golden ratio etc.
• volume keys as shutter buttons
• front-facing camera support
Pixlr Express is a fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly crop, rotate, and fine-tune any picture, all in a completely ad-free experience. Choose from over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and borders to further personalize your image. Pixlr Express makes you look like a pro, even if you’ve never edited a photo before.
• Easily crop, rotate and adjust images when saving and sharing.
• Choose from four pre-defined dimensions (or input your own custom dimensions) for fast and flexible image resizing after editing.
• Create and customize a photo collage by editing its layout, background, and spacing.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Facebook or email, or just save it back to your photo library.
• ‘Auto Fix’ photos for a one-click fix to balance out colors, adjusting for poor lighting conditions.
• Remove red-eye and whiten teeth with simple tools.
• Make your photo look like a drawing or sketch with stylize adjustments such as halftone, watercolor, and pencil.
• Explore the growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Overlays help adjust the mood of the photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Lighting effects can add drama, sparkle, or a grunge look. Easily adjust the intensity and orientation of each effect.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
• Look like a pro with cool photo effects such as focal blur, denoise, and more.
• Explore cool tools: easily adjust the contrast and brightness of your image, or focus on one color with the color splash tool.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the favorites button.